Tarryn Thomas has effectively been handed down his third club ban in a little more than 12 months.
The troubled North Melbourne talent was told on Sunday following domestic violence claims against him not to appear back at Arden Street until advised to do so.
He earlier missed a Friday evening match stimulation after both parties had decided his presence would be distracting for not only Thomas, but also for his teammates.
However, the 2018 No.8 draft pick is still expected to train; albeit away from the senior playing group in the meantime.
Club officials have since told the Lumaranatana and Kamilaroi man that no final decision has been made yet about rejoining training until after his upcoming hearing with the AFL was completed sometime this week.
Subsequently, the 23-year-old also missed the playing squad's Monday session with senior coach Alastair Clarkson at the Kangaroos temporary training base at La Trobe University's Bundoora campus.
Thomas is facing a fresh set of allegations of domestic violence against a third woman who made a complaint directed at the Tasmanian, via AFL House.
No police or a criminal investigation have been involved in the alleged matter.
An internal AFL investigation was conducted last week by the game's Integrity Unit for what was termed "inappropriate behaviour", which took place without Thomas or North Melbourne being involved.
Thomas was scheduled to attend a hearing to answer questions last Thursday on short notice, but his own legal representatives were unavailable.
The AFL plans to speak to Thomas "as soon as possible", but on Monday didn't have an update on the hearing date.
Thomas was preparing to ramp up training in coming weeks after been forced into minor groin surgery across the offseason that has slowed down his summer preparation.
The Ormond resident plead guilty to downgraded charges last year and would later walk out of court paying just $1000 to a charity while avoiding a conviction.
The three unrelated women, including the two from last year, have reported Thomas for what the AFL is terming "inappropriate behaviour".
Thomas was also fined for driving offences last year that included some video footage in which the suspended player was first seen out driving a car up the Hume Highway towards Sydney while resting his feet on the centre console.
North Melbourne continues to stick by its stance on Wednesday that it would not be making a comment until the allegations are resolved with the AFL.